We attended the fifth annual Winter Drive presented by AutoCon Events and Purist Group last Sunday at the Industry Hills Expo Center in the City of Industry, CA. Continuing the tradition every year, the Purist Group raised generous toy donations to provide aid to the disadvantaged children and familes around the world. The event itself is a toy collection drive which features a massive gathering of hundreds of the most unique cars in the world. Last year, the event raised over 20,000+ units of toys to be donated to charities worldwide and here is a quick recap of many Porsche’s, Audi’s, BMW’s, and Mercedes that caught our attention.
- Why it’s Not Advisable to Drive Your Porsche with an Oil Leak
- Repair Your Bentley’s Air Strut at Daniel’s European in La Habra
- Common Causes of Starting Trouble in a MINI in La Habra
- How to Find an Authorized Service Point for Your Land Rover in La Habra to fix an HDC Failure
- Everything You Need to Know About the ABS System of a Volkswagen